NINETEENTH NERVOUS BREAKDOWN
You’re the kind of person
You meet at certain dismal dull affairs.
Center of a crowd, talking much too loud
Running up and down the stairs.
Well, it seems to me that you have seen too much in too few years.
And though you’ve tried you just can’t hide
Your eyes are edged with tears.
You better stop, look around
Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes, here it comes
Here comes your nineteenth nervous breakdown.
Oh, who’s to blame, that girl’s just insane.
Well nothing I do don’t seem to work,
It only seems to make matters worse. Oh please.
You were still in school
When you had that fool
Who really messed your mind.
And after that you turned your back
On treating people kind.
On our first trip I tried so hard to rearrange your mind.
But after while I realized you were disarranging mine.
- aseriouspahlic-onseriousearth reblogged this from southinthewinter
- ifimable likes this
- treadmill-to-oblivion likes this
- thatbigrockinchairwontgonowhere likes this
- teenagekamikaze reblogged this from southinthewinter
- teenagekamikaze likes this
- ihateyoutoodear reblogged this from southinthewinter and added:
- southinthewinter posted this